Re: Steve Reich: Music for Mallet Instruments, Voices and Organ

I found it a few years back on the DG double CD which included
Drumming and Six Pianos, which is a piece I've always wanted to
arrange for looper:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000026D3A/sr=1-2/qid=1156000726/ref=sr_1_2/103-8538965-5441452?ie=UTF8&s=music

I was going to say it's affordable, but I guess it's $50 new and the
hipsters at the local CD place didn't know that when they priced the
used copy I bought for $12.  Still, "Six Pianos" is worth checking
out.