Re: laptop-loopers (guitar)

Kris,

I know this is getting OT, but do you have a sound clip of you looping
your electric?  I'd like to hear the tone you get with that plug.  I
looked at it several years ago when it first came out and thought it was
pretty good but had no real need for it.  However, looping the mic'd
sound of an electric amp is tricky to say the least... especially
without a dedicated noise gate or something similar.

--Josh