Re: Bill Walker using Looperlative recording available for download

In a message dated 8/31/06 2:43:08 PM, billwalker@baymoon.com writes:

Hey thanks for the kind words, my Peeps.

speaking of words young bill.....why not do a voiceover on your tune so we can get the skinny as we listen.....great idea no ?.....i wish you had used just the looerlative though, bringing in dl-4s and wamframawammers just confused me as to what was doing what.....wasn't that a cover of a BRENHARDS tune? one of their LUV SONGS?.....nice.....:)m

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar11