Re: Re: stratoculture live at the keene music festival

my point was not to imply that music not created with
electronic equipment is boring or substandard.  i love
traditional instruments and make use of them more than
i do electronic equipment.

in my OPINION, most (not all) of the acts that played
at the festival were rather tame.  that's not to say
they were bad, but i personally look for more
inventiveness and experimentation in the music i
listen to.  if you like the tried and true, that's
your deal.

i think it's great that the music festival exists in
keene and i am personally friends with the creator and
organizer of the event.  i hope in the future it will
continue and that more of the non-mainstream musicians
(i know they exist here) will start coming out of the
woodwork to play there.  so i wouldn't waste too much
of your time being pissed because i enjoy more musical
variation than the rather sheltered area of keene has
to offer.

i will check out your stuff as well.

http://web.mac.com/jimbutlermusic/iWeb/Site/Home.html

http://music.download.com/jimbutler/3600-8357_32-100851197.html?tag=listing_song_artist