Re: More mixer: Mackie Onyx or...?

Hi folks

all I can add is that I really LOVE my Onyx 1220 mixer:
Very good deal for the money (esp. if you get the Firewire card incl. for
500 EUR/$). EQs sound great
Esp. for sending stereo signals, the AUX3/4-SEND(or MUTE) buttons are
great. I use them all the time to send any signal (or a combination of
signals) to my looper. Can't believe they don't market this feature
actively. Also monitoring section is very flexible.
It is built rock solid. That being maybe a disadvantage for a mobile
setup. (Though the carry-on bags are... cute:
https://loudstore.coresys.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?section=10249&item=144987&minisite=10060)

I'm not sure if you'll need a D?25? cable. You might want to check the
other input/outputs:
http://www.mackie.com/home/showimage.html?u=/products/onyx1220/images/1220_top_lg.jpg
I had no problems with Onyx Firewire & my Mac (plug&play :-)

Best regards
Buzap