Re: digitech jamman details??

> Hi everybody
> I have Boss rc 20 xl which cannot satisfy my needs and I am wondering
> maybe Jamman has some more features:
> 1) Can it save a loop while it is playing without having to stop the
> playback?

NO

> 2)Can it change the tempo without altering the sound at all?
> Unfortunately with Boss rc 20 xl when I change the tempo even for
> small differences, the sound is being seriously altered.

There is some sound alteration but not as bad as on the roland stuff.

> 3)Can it stop playing the previous phrase and keep the last phrase
> during overdubbing?

Not really sure what you meant here.
It plays a single phrase so if you change the patch number, it will stop
the
previous phrase.
If you overdub, you still hear the first "layer". You can undo the last
overdub layer.
I think this is the same behaviour as in the boss stuff.

Ben.

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le
sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et
vos expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com