Re: digitech jamman details??

Thanks Ben
As far as the 3rd question is concerned, this is what I mean:
Let's say we are jamming..I have my first phrase on the first layer
and then I overdub one more on the second layer. Then I want to make
the first phrase stop and let only the second one play so I can
continue overdub over it. How could I do that??