Re: AW: random effects

On 30 sep 2006, at 14.08, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:
> Nord Modular series

They are also good for Generative Music, I've heard.

A rack effect box I own has a bunch of LFO's with the option of a
"random" control waveform. The tc electronix fireworx. This Fireworx
is like MAX or Numerology in the sense that you have about forty
standard effects that you can route in series, in parallel or route
them to modulate each other. One or two "random" modulators in a
patch usually makes it come alive (warning: the default custom
patches in that box is a bit lame... not representative for what it
is capable of).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)