Re: MAX/MSP Conversion Complete...

On 30 sep 2006, at 23.28, Krispen Hartung wrote:

>>> I just wish Mobius was ported to mac.....that would be awesome....
>
> doesn't someone make an app that will make a pc VST work on a mac?
> I used to have a program that converted VST to RTAS,

Hey - today MAX runs on XP too! I asked at Cycling74 and the user
license will let you install a copy in OSX and another in XP (both
systems can live on the same Intel Mac). For the experimentally
minded Numerology should also make an excellent host for Mobius plug-
in, but unfortunately it is OSX only. Most of my Mobius scripts are
in fact mock-ups of what I would do much quicker, and more efficient,
in Numerology if Mobius was an AU plug-in. I do hope Mobius expand
into OSX in the future, so I can use Numerology as the host. If that
should no happen I may get MAX,  create my modules in MAX and run it
in XP for Mobius (and in OSX for Logic). http://www.five12.com/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)