Re: Bidule (was: MAX/msp question)

Hmmm, that's surprising. Maybe this is one thing Usine can do that
Bidule can't. Usine has low level math modules that should make a
division between the LFO speed and Usine's internal clock
straightforward. I haven't tried it, I just looked it up in the
manual. And hey--there' s another point in Usine's favor--It's got a
good manual in .pdf form.

I've got to say that the recent discussion on Bidule's audio switcher
really intrigued me. Since Bidule has independent sync generators
(with independent tempos) and since with the audio switcher the chains
that aren't in use apparently don't bog the cpu down, it's seems to me
like you could have one Bidule patch for an entire live show. Very,
very cool.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net