Re: Mobius / EDP -Settings

On 21 nov 2006, at 01.42, Dirk Wilbert wrote:

> Hello Per,
> I'm referring to the "Play" function in Mobius.

Yes of course. I'm not very familiar with what exactly it does. I
only use a chosen set of commands in Mobius and Play is not among them.

> I think it would normally be used after having pressed Mute or
> Pause before - but there seems to be no difference to pressing Mute
> or Pause again. So I think it can be omitted and I don't have to
> spend a dedicated button on my controller for this function.

Good point!

> Pressing "Play" doesn't retrigger the loop (if already playing),
> maybe there is an option for this I haven't found yet.

What I remember from reading the Mobius manual long ago is that Play
stops any process right away and kicks Mobius back into just playing
back whatever is looping. I memorized that because I thought it could
be useful but truth is I haven't got back on it yet after more than a
year ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)