Re: My Thanksgiving Vacation Project: Building a new looping computer w/Core 2 Duo

Not necessarily true. VSTs are fine in Max... and I would bet that AU
is not far behind. There are also third party objects which you can use
in max the same way you use VSTs in other programs.....from granular
objects to reverbs, which are pretty nice. For those that don't know (I
know Per and Krispen know about it) MaxObjects.com has them.

Jeez, Per, all this time writing these posts could've been put to
making your Max rig! ;-)

It's funny how we set these deadlines, I wanted to have the new version
of my rig done today...which I do....I'll post specs and a screen shot
later.

Happy Thanksgiving all.....time to put the Tofurkey in the oven.....

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.JeffKaiser.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com