Re: Re: Keller Williams / jam bands/ rc50

Listening to that Keller Williams vid for a (short) bit kinda vindicates
my eyeballing vids of Hannah Montana or Ashley Tisdale on the Disney
Channel as I channel surf the tele. May as well as enjoy some eye candy if
one is going to listen to mindless music. :)
--
Paul Richards