Re: Loop IV

On 15 dec 2006, at 03.27, raul bonell wrote:

> for all those who use Loop IV in your Plex.
> which new functions did you found more valuable?

Hmm.... maybe Substitute... or some other? I can't remember all
specific fixes coming with Loop4 but I remember I was very happy when
upgrading. - Oh, and I think Replace Mode is nice too :-)

> it's worth the update for the extra tweakness?

If you want the new functions it's well worth it (sorry for that
stupid answer... ;-)

> does these new additions help to create more complex structures
> impossible to achieve with prior software version?

You can make complex structures with Loop3 as well. But at least for
me the latest version is a more versatile tool to bring out my ideas
with.

If you want to check out if Loop4 is what you need I think this EDP
manual has Loop4 functions integrated in the text:
http://www.gibson.com/Files/Downloads/PDFs/Gibson/
EchoplexPlusManual12.pdf

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen