Re: guitar amps

That's interesting.  I like your music a lot but I've
never seen you perform.  I'd always just assumed that
there was at least some sort of MIDI controller or
pedalboard in front of you to help sculpt that sweet
sound of yours.  I can't imagine doing a show without
at least 2 fairly large devices on the floor!

Mark

=== message truncated ===

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.