RE: Vintage Gear, E-bait etc

A couple of my guitars have previous owners of some significance (at least in my little musical world), but they are also fantastic instruments.  Part of me thinks "well they'd have to be fantastic instruments to begin with for ________ to have used it".  Part of me thinks that having a certain person make the wood vibrate imparts something indefinable.  Though that might be the part of me that is heavily medicated.

But then nothing compares to my '68 Rick 360-12.  A gift from my wife when we got engaged, made in my birth year and the tone always makes me do something involuntary.  If my house were to catch fire I'm glad I'd have to run past my kids rooms to get to it.  "Hey guys, out the window!  I'll be right there!"