Re: Alt controllers (Zvex midi probe possibility)

So, I heard back from Zack, and he's showed interest in the midi probe
idea...
he can supply pure resistance or voltage (just a few volts range) from the
probe to an a/d converter, but, he doesn't do digital.. so, if there is
someone
out there interested in this part of this project let me know.. and we'll
see
what we can make happen.. :)

Please feel free to contact me offlist if you are interested..

peace
-cpr