Re: Help needed w/echoplex ARRAY

Todd Green in case you miss my other post.  THanks for all the
suggestions guys and I'll get it back on the bench here soon and try a
few things.  THere's a lot to go through to get the information I
figured you guys would have.  My area of expertise is more in the realm
of old synthesizers and stuff.  www.imt.net/~sounddoctorin has a link
for my studio where you can click and see a break down of the stations
as of last year and get sound samples of most of the machines.  OB-8
broke right when I was about to do that... and the conn electric band
still needs another going through.  But most of the rest of it I think
has an mp3 when you click the keyboard.  And then there's a global synth
resource page also off that link for tons of tech tips and parts for old
machines.  Enjoy! -Bob