Re: Help needed w/echoplex ARRAY

Hehe. Yeah...the idea is obviously to sync them....not to just brag
about how many you have. :-)

This is for Todd Green.  He does seminars with a jamman setup I built an
interface for years ago.  He wants to get stereo and up the quality a
bit.  MIDI clocks though aren't channel specific (just a good 'ol F8 hex
as I recall).  I'll try it and see where we're at. -Bob