Re: question for a friend - MILES! READ THIS

He's a Windows systems designer, a wanderer and master of terabytes, fiber networks and tubas... and he's always been a windows man so I'm assuming that's what he's using. Mies, are you there? Yoooo hoooooo! (It's 9:00 p.m. - he's probably just leaving work).

thanks
richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.