Re: SUSStutter vs SUSMultiply

Jeffrey Larson wrote:

> The Mobius interpretation of Stutter comes from this section
> of the EDP manual:
>
>   SingleCycleMultiply works as follows. When you have done a Multiply
>

> I haven't tried this on my EDP,
that's the way to go :-)
> but re-reading the description it looks
> like the EDP may do the insert at the moment the Insert button is
> pressed rather than quantizing to the end of the cycle.  It is unclear
> to me whether this insert is rounded or unrounded.
On EDP it's essentially an "Insert", so it's rounded to the Cycle,
and Quantised depending on "Quantise" parameter.
> The insertion is
> apparently the "next cycle" not the current cycle, though personally
> I find it more useful to stutter something I've just heard, not remember
> what will be in the next cycle.
Sure, don't copy the EDP, it was only implemented that way due to
hardware limitations.

Andre LaFosse "Invented" the Sub-Cycle Multiply by using StutterMode
with InsertMode=SUS and Quantise=Off
As soon as you release Insert, you hear a repetition from the instant
you pressed it.

andy butler