Re: FS: Boomerang Phrase Sampler (Version 2)

Cool man!  I have an original love it, I have not got a chance to check
out the new version I
heard the original can be modified to new standards.  I modified mine to
have virtually no lag
time in depressing the pedal and the time it physically takes your foot to
initiate the loop.
Works excellent.  Please give me some details if possible about your
experience with the unit.
Very interested.  Thank you, www.myspace/danielalbertini