Re: FS: Boomerang Phrase Sampler (Version 2)

Hi Dan,

I don't have any experience with the original, but this newest version
works flawlessly.  It's really an incredible pedal - perfect for live
looping, lots of features to experiment with.  I love the automatic
play-in-reverse mode.. John Scofield uses that a lot, where he'll play
a line that will be echoed back in reverse immediately afterward.  And
the long record time is great for looping in extended chord
progressions.  And I can't say enough about the roller volume control.
 How many times have I had to bend down to adjust the volume of my
loop on the DL4 in the middle of the song!

Anyway, would love to sell the Boomerang to someone who would really
enjoy it and take advantage of all of its incredible features.

John
raisinhill   @ gmail .  com
(remove the spaces)