Re: cd trade: transition

And my social security number is....

Yes, I'm an idiot.  I hope all you cyber-stalkers aren't paying attention.

---

King Never

http://www.kingnever.com

On Jan 24, 2007, at 9:00 PM, Matthew F. McCabe wrote:

Scott,

Count me in.

Matt McCabe
18904 Moon Ridge Rd
Hidden Valley Lake, CA  95467

Send your address and I'll drop my latest CD in the mail to you.

Matt

On Jan 19, 2007, at 2:52 PM, scott hansen wrote:

hi, finished some recent recordings that i decided to call "Transition" due to gear
changes and all...
so decided to offer it up as a cd trade for anyone interested...

recordings are my 1st attempts w/ my boss dd-20, using guitar (my modified headless
beast w/ feedback microphone), keyboards (for sounds/noises) and radio (my john cage influences).....
thought the stuff sounded decent since i hadn't recorded anything since oct, recordings were done during dec 06-jan 07.....
working on making cover/package this weekend......and assembling...
if interested, please send your snail mail address to:
scott.hansen@kirkwood.edu (put "cd trade: transition" in subject)....

i like hearing what other folks do out there (on cd) b/c i don't sit at a computer much and listen to music.....
thanks, happy looping....
s----

Get your own web address.