Re: Great music - looping

There's always the album that has remained one of my favorites of all
time, by any artist in any style, Torn's 1987 "Cloud About Mercury".
It's a band record, with a helluva band, Tony Levin, Bill Bruford, Mark
Isham. It was my first real exposure to looping other than seeing "our
own" Douglas Baldwin live around that time (I still have a cassette
album I bought then, with "The Long Dance" on it).

For marrying technology with innovation with interesting composition
with unbelievable depth of feeling, "Cloud" is my top pick.

I heart DT.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com