Re: early live looping memory

I used to use one of those old Digitech RDS 1900
delays, 1900 ms of delay time, not long enough to do
too much, but fun just the same.  it had modulation
controls for messing with the oscillation of the line
you made.  I also messed with the internals and did
crank it up to about 8 seconds, but the resolution got
very dodgy(BTW, anyone have an idea on how to fix
that?), but now, I have it back at it's original
setting.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265