Re: early live looping memory

Brian Kupferschmid wrote:
> I also messed with the internals and did crank it up to about 8
> seconds, but the resolution got very dodgy (BTW, anyone have an idea
> on how to fix that?)

Well, if you didn't add some memory, to crank it up to 8 seconds, that
means you turned down the sampling rate to roughly a fourth of its
original setting, probably without changing the filter which would
prevent frequencies of more than half the sampling rate to cut
through... I bet you got a lot of aliasing.
You could try to filter the sound before you feed it in...
Sounds dull, but probably much better still...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------