Re: Live looping in Portland, Oregon 2/17

Travis,

I wish I could be there. I checked out your music and liked it a lot.

Of course we've both been on the list for years and years, but this is the first time I've been able to hear your stuff.

Nice work. Good luck on the gig.

I'm stuck down here in Medford.

Peace,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

“It may be true that my desk here is really "nothing but" a transient eddy of electrons in the flux of universal process. Nevertheless, I find that it continues to support my feet, my revolver, and my cigars all day long. What happens when my back is turned I don't know. Or much care. That's no concern of mine.” -- Edward Abbey

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"