RE: ThePoliceonTour / good new music

Loopers,

I'd agree that there's a ton of Great music out there to be found - not
necessarily where you expect it.

Here's a sneak preview of something new, that I think is good.  I spent a
couple days in the studio recently with drummer Toss Panos, who some of you
may know from the Andy Summers Trio, Mike Keneally, Mike Landau, etc.  The
tuba is looped sometimes, the drums are not.  We will be finalizing mixes
soon and releasing either a single or double CD, on a label as yet to be
determined.

I've put up a Duo page at MySpace:
www.myspace.com/heasleypanosduo

Best,