Re: ontology and epistemology of aestheitics

And we move swiftly to the subject of "Who listens to this shit anyway?"
Answer: Not really anybody. I mean, I love it, but if you play "New" music for most people, they get that glazed look in their eye and start looking at their watch. But WHY do you play? Art? Expression? Money? Girls? It would be nice if all came together in one easy to digest package. Imagine hearing a hot chick say "Whoa did you see the size of his pedalboard?!!"
Thats why I have 2 sometimes 3 setlists ready at all times. One for money, one for art and one more for money.
From: "Krispen Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net>
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Lawson

Can I just say that this is my favourite thread subject for ages... what a great subject line... And a fascinating discussion.

So anyway, how does looping help me get chicks?

Only if you are hanging out at the Philosophy or Art deparment at a local university!  :) Otherwise, you've just sprayed yourself all over with a large whopping can of "Girl-A-Away".
Kris