Re: ontology and epistemology of aestheitics

for me it worked well in the eso and hippie scene, too!
since 1988 most of my long term relationships started at a gig of
mine. or at least I wa understood through the music. and many other
good friendships and admirors I did not have time or ... for... even
a dentist.

One of my nicest love affair ever started from an unrepairable EDP:
It always worked when I was with her... so we ended up exchanging
EDPs...

before, with progressive and simple rock, it did not work at all.
They only wanted the singer.

:-)

--

          ---> http://www.matthiasgrob.com