new experimental music project

I'm working on a new experimental music project by the name of CAM
(Coincidental Audio Manipulation). This is the concept in a nutshell:

An improvising musician and a sound manipulator interact musically with
each other in real-time.

Here are some first attempts with two piano players:

http://www.recpro.ch/mp3/sylvie_leideritz_and_cam_1.mp3
http://www.recpro.ch/mp3/sylvie_leideritz_and_cam_2.mp3
http://www.recpro.ch/mp3/alain_bollag_and_cam.mp3

I find the idea of looping someone else rather intriguing. Both
participants (the looper and the loopee :-) can explore new musical
territories that would have remained unapproachable by playing on their
own. Also, I can fully concentrate on sound processing while a musician
does the playing.

Do you think this project is worth persuing? Is there anyone who has
worked in a similar direction? I'd love to hear about your sonic
ventures.

Cheers

Nico
www.recpro.ch