Re: Cassette looping video (DV camera)

Hi !

I used dv camera - and I am sure you all figured it
out -  I did the filming when playing. If I were to do
it again - I would us more time - and maybe try to get
a more artistic approach  - like Zoe Keatings video -
or if it were to be a more technical (gear) oriented
thing - I still think I would like help to do the
filming- but I was so eager - just had to do it at
once.

Rune F.

--- Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> skrev:

> On 7 mar 2007, at 16.15, Daryl Shawn wrote:
>
> > I've uploaded a short video of looping with my
> cassette four-track
> > and dictaphone.
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_rH7XceXo&eurl=
>
> That was a cool setup! Those two machines with
> cables hanging all
> out... very nice! Would look good on some particular
> stages I
> recall ;-)  Sounds interesting when you alter the
> tape speed.
>
> I also enjoyed Rune's video posted yesterday. What
> cameras are you
> guys using? DV or simple PC webcams?
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)
> http://tinyurl.com/2kek7h (latest music release)

www.runefagereng.com
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com