Re: inaccessability of music

I played a gig in Toronto about two weeks ago where there the players outnumbered the one person that showed up.

After some discussion, we all agreed that the singular form of audience is 'audient'.

ted.

"Chris@jtc.de" <chris@jtc.de> wrote:
Hi,
this surely is an interesting aspect of music. I also had live-performances
with my looping
or also with my band Zeitloop where just a few people showed up. It was more
than 3 ,
but even if it was 15 it frustrated me
a bit. The question is what you expect from it. Isnīt it worth even playing
before just a few
guys who came to the concert and are really interested in what you doing.
And donīt forget
to notice that your live-practising will help you to be more secure, getting
better on stage.
But I know itīs tough sometimes to keep up the good vibes and donīt care
about the attendance.
I definetely will listen to this Derek Bailey interview within the next
couple days.
By the way, check out my music if you like to. As Iīm new in this
discussion-group Iīm not sure
if itīs o.k. to do a link at my websites. Maybe no promotion here, mmmhh.
But I just do it....
Have a nice day!
CHRISTO JOTA
www.myspace.com/christojota