Re: Playing to nobody (was inaccessability of music)

Luis wrote:
"Hey Gary i do remeber that gig in San Diego! although
it was unattended i had a blast,specially as Rick
dropped that cowbell on the floor makng a loud
esplosion noise in the middle of a meditative buiding
loop which woke everybody up including me!
but next day it was Mexico very well attended and well
Rick can tell you about the third eye girl..."

Wow,  that was a really fun tour, Luis.
It was the first time I ever played in Mexico and the gig was great.
It was were we discovered the 'Electronica Richard'  shop across the
street from that incredible all night Taceria, after the Nortec party that
was so
wonderful..............I got Montezuma's revenge but good that next day.
 So much so that you'll have to
remind me about the third eye girl story...............I'm blankin' on
that
one, ese.

And, ouch,  did you have to remind me of dropping the cowbell during the
meditative piece..........................one of my worst ever gaffs on
stage............lol.

good times!!!!    literally one of the most fun tours of my life.
Long live the Guacamole Brothers!

Let's do it again sometime soon!