Finally my website is online

Hi fellow loopers,

I just wanted to let you know, that I finally finished my internet package, consisting of website (with shop), myspace and blog (youīll find all the links in the signature below).

As Iīm not only doing looped music, there are also sound samples from my former bands and other projects on the website.

But, of course, also lots of looped stuff. Mainly I do ambient type of looped music. Some music was for art exhibitions and I just started a new series (Zen Hanami), which was mainly composed (and done with Mobius software) for meditation and contemplation purpose.

There are many sound samples to listen to, and Iīm also offering a regularly alternating song as a free download (MP3,192kbps) .

Hereīs the link for downloading the first one if you like to (the link is shop generated, thatīs why itīs so long, sorry ībout that):

The original recording of this track was done in 2002 as live-looping with guitar and a Roland GR-300 guitar synth into a Paradis looper (the machine Mathias designed before the EDP was done), then into effects (GP-100) and a DAT recorder. It was part of an exhibition soundtrack I did and was rather long, so I recently edited it before putting the album of this soundtrack together.

As Iīm having more time right now to do music, Iīm hoping to get more material on the website soon - so if you like it, stay tuned!

Thatīs it for now - thanks for your attention ;-) and keep looping!

Greetings from Spain
Ingo Ito