Re: Introductory Looper

--- Darren Nelsen <darren@curiomusic.com> wrote:

> I hate to make a blanket statement, but in my book,
> anything Digitech
> = crap in terms of production quality. In other
> words, it'll break.

Really?  I've owned lots of Digitech devices (my first
looper, in fact) and I've never had a single one break
or fail in any way.  I wasn't thrilled with their
latest guitar processors, and perhaps they've gone
down hill, but I'd be careful of making blanket
statements like that.

Mark

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time