Re: rc50 decay..no mixer required.

Please forgive me for chiming in obtusely, but I have an RC-50 question that someone may know the answer to quickly. Is it possible to mix/mute the main throughput signal path and output just the loops you are creating on the RC-50? My old (NOISY!) Boomerang has a mute switch but I am not certain if the same is possible on this device or not. You help will be greatly appreciated.

Jeff