Re: Racks ?

Howdy,

 i just came across 24 feet of rack rail. 4 6'
sections. But I suppose getting itto England would be
cost prohibitive. I'm going to make some more racks of
my own and get away from the wood screws into the wood
rail thing. Just don't know what lengths to saw these
6 foot rails yet. Depends on if I want a BUNCH of
little cases or a few big cases. I imagine i'll have
leftovers though.
Rig

http://www.turnkey.co.uk/web/searchAction.do?dispatch=fullSearch&subCategory=Rack_Stands