Re: OregonLoops

Howdy,

 Is this an Oregon festival? Or a Northwest festival?
If Oregon only, go on ahead. If this is a
regional,(OR,WA), the only appropriate place is the
Stonehenge replica in the gorge. I could even make it
to that one. Not that anyone would enjoy my muzik, but
you never know.
Rig

http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507