RE: AW: AW: AW: looking for looper that syncs to real drums

I have an upgrade by Bob Sellon.  It allows for a ton of features and the
unit barely resembles the original JamMan. I can do multi-loops/tracks;
undo; mulitple fades--both in and out--differing track/loop lengths;
stereo placement of multiple tracks.....

I find that the lower sampling rate in the JamMan somehow sounds better
when looping bass---which is what I play.  I don't know if it makes sense,
my the audio quality of my JamMan sounds better--with bass-- than the EDP,
Repeater, DL4 or other looper I have tried (I must say I would like to
take a Looperlative for a test spin, tho).  Perhaps it is the lower rate,
or perhaps it is the quality of the converters.  I do know that the JamMan
sounds warmer and more natural than my EDP...very important when using an
acoustic bass!

Max

> From: jenswolters@gebaeude7.de
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: AW: AW: AW: looking for looper that syncs to real drums
> Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:21:17 +0200
>
> Max you have the old Lexicon JamMan? Why do you like that one ?

Change is good. See what’s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=RMT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507