Re: looking for looper that syncs to real drums

I cannot strongly enough echo Mark's sentiments.

if you're going to get ears though, do get the very best of the prosumer models, IMHO it's the sennheiser G2 ew300's...  I  own and use both In-Ears and the Wireless transmitter models.  I'm very happy with them both.

and if you are going to buy them, I offer up my connection who i've dealt with for years, which is not only an exclusive wireless system carrier, but whose prices I've found to be extremely competitive.

all best,

todd