Re: AW: do we need a forum ?

Thanks but I really wasn't looking for advice here. My suggestion was to help the group by simply adding the title in the heading of emails sent out.It's really such a simple and basic idea. I am a member of 15 or so other e-groups like this one, and they all include the name in the header. This is the only one that doesn't.