Re: OT: cassette -> mp3

Thanks to everybody that pitched in with suggestions.

The MS tape-recorder sounds interesting but I don't think it'll work with my 'evaluation copy' of xp...

I downloaded audacity last night and will take a stab at it this weekend.

ted.

"Indeed, naturally I think that a film should have a beginning, middle, and an end — but not necessarily in that order." Jean Luc Goddard