Re: Case against laptops

----- Original Message -----
From: "samba -"

>  One clear advantage to not using a laptop is that people working at
> laptops are not particularly interesting to watch.

This assumes that they have to look at and touch their laptop, which isn't
always the case. In most cases, I can close my latop lid and do everything
with my MIDI controller - I can now with my new max system.  Also, some
hardware loopers are also not particularly interesting to watch either.
One
just just as easily stare at his/her footpedals and instrument, rather
than
engaging the audience.

Kris