From: Goddard, Duncan [mailto:goddard.duncan@mtvne.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 8:34 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Case against laptops

can you imagine hendrix ever having become immortal from behind a
laptop? case closed.

mind you, I'd pay good money to see pretty much anyone on stage setting
a windows box on fire & smashing it to bits.
(like gang of four do with their microwave oven)

normal black & white keyboards on stage are bad enough (from a
rock'n'roll stageshow point of view), but qwerty keyboards?

I think if you need a computer on stage to do your thing, then it ain't
proper music. [ducks]

d.