re:re:looking for a new looper (Mark Sottilaros gear)

Hi !

Mark Sottilaro - it sounds nice too travel this light. I uses this heavy hardware gear. Can you post some soundclips - pictures of gear and maybe explain once more how you got that looper software working on the mac?

Rune F.

Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net> skrev:
My only hardware synth is a Roland Jv 1010 that I send through an
airsynth and airfx. It's controlled by the aleisis photon, so I've got
a whole IR thing going on. My guitar rig stayed the same (vox
tonelabSE)

I never found software that did a replacement for guitar preamp stuff
that I liked, but I really don't miss my synths

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2007, at 3:38 PM, Mark Hamburg
wrote:

> On 16 Jul 2007, at 2:07 PM, Mark Sottilaro wrote:
>
>> So you for sure can get a Macbook Pro and run xp on it, ditch your
>> software
>> synths and looper and be very happy. (sorry, your E-MU module is
>> long gone)
>
> Yeah, I knew you'd moved on from that a while ago. So, what hardware
> do you have left in your setup?
>
> Mark

www.runefagereng.com
www.myspace.com/runefagereng
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHN4az59A0
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notisblokk.