Re: anybody built a usb controller, yet?

I am *very* excited about these:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/8e46/

Frag Pedals - made for video game play and are said to be very rugged

I'm ordering them today and will let the group know how they work.
You can program several keystroke functions per switch.

craig