RE: Ritardandi and accelerandi when live-looping.... any ideas?

this weekend I was doing both just by whacking the tap-tempo button on
the front of my repeater. am I missing something? the repeater has
controllers &/or programme change numbers for tempo control too.

btw, the v2 software is quite cool- I was able to tell that, with small
tempo changes, the audio artefacts are much reduced. the tape-emulation
controller (changes speed & pitch together) is quite fun.

duncan.