RE: "Virtual Repeater" Software

Uh, well they also seem to have inherited their communication style.  They
announced a new hardware Repeater... where was the press release saying,
"Oh, to those of you who are waiting, we couldn't do it."  I remember being
assured it was really going to happen.  I'd long since abandoned the idea
of
a new hardware looper of any kind, but come on.  If they'd come out and
said, "We're so sorry, we really wanted this product to see the light of
day
but conditions beyond our control made it impossible.  Thank you for all
your patience, love Electrix" I'd have given them an amazing amount of
points.  Instead they put up a press release for a software Repeater and
don't even bother seeding this list?  Silly.

Unless Electrix II wants to continue in their ancestor's footsteps, perhaps
they'd spend some time talking to their client base a little.

To those of you old enough to remember (;)) I was the biggest proponent of
the original Repeater.  I spent lots of time beta testing v1.1, and for a
long time I felt like I was Repeater customer service.  I did both
willingly
and I have no regrets, but if anyone's out there listening at Electrix,
this
time try to be a little more forthcoming with real information.  Remember,
this is the information age... and the new Repeater IS PURE INFORMATION
CAPTAIN!  RAISE THE SHEILDS!